Tuesday 29 September 2009

Swedish Mountain Residents






The weekend was spent at the wedding of some dear friends.  They are Swedish hence my journey up into the North of Sweden to a small mountainous region called Are.  The wedding was simply perfect in every way and the area is a must especially for those who are fond of skiing.
An additional highlight, not mentioned in the travel guides, is that this is a great area for dog spotting.  The hounds included in this post are what I would describe as 'awesom'.  They were extremely pleased to be fussed over and the King Poodles had haircuts to be proud of.  The dark haired dog reminded me very much of my beloved Patch, the family dog when I was growing up.  (He may have got an extra pat). I found it difficult to say goodbye to all these wonderful fine specimens of hound.
Next weekend Paris, hopefully will return with more great dogspotter sightings.

1 comment:

Denim Demon said...

That sure is lovely dogs! Happy you got some work done over the weekend too... Love, O&K Sommarlund.