Monday 14 December 2009

My favourite of the Jackson family





Sunday was the manic rush of central London Christmas shopping. To take a breather I popped in to my favourite coffee house in Soho - Fernandez+ Wells (attached is an image of the wonderful flat whites they make). On this visit there was an added bonus, aside from the slice of yummy cake, there was Jackson. A charming character that had been so well behaved that I, the dogspotter, did not spot him sitting patiently under the table bench. I came to learn that Jackson is a bit of a pro when it comes to sitting for photographers. He was recently captured by none other than Martin Parr, a rather reknowned photographer. I think he noticed that I was some what of an amateur in comparison, as Jackson was not in the mood to pose today, hence my shots are a little blurred around the edges.

No comments: