Wednesday 23 December 2009

Here they are..... Bert & Ernie






My absolute highlight as the dogspotter for my trip to Newcastle has to be the delight of meeting Bert & Ernie. Whilst walking Toby, granny Joyce's hound, I could hear rather loud and excitable barking. As I looked out into the snowy distance I could see not one but two shaggy dogs bounding towards me. You can imagine my sheer delight. Bert & Ernie are the kinds of dog I dream about, playful, furry with endless energy. Mr. Bert, as his owner referred to him, simply is the spitting image of Boot from the Perishers and Ernie ( the black shaggy ) is a rescued dog, he has now found his true home after being rejected by others before. WHO could do such a thing!
I have taken so many shots I am going to post them over to posts. Enjoy and Merry Christmas. The Dogspotter x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bert & Ernie are wonderful dogs (Especially Beardie Bert, i bred him)They have a fantastic home with Mike & Fi, its the type of home every breeder wishes for their puppies.
Bert & Ernie are looking fabulous Mike & Fi, great to see they are famous.
Have a great Christmas & New Year

Pauline (Canjoline.com)

dogspotter said...

Bert and Ernie are very special. You should feel very proud breeding Beardie/Bert. AND indeed when I met them they were both very very happy. Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a lovely comment about two delightful and hounds.
Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Just wondering if it's ok to put a link from my website to this would be great for other beardie owners to see

Pauline (Canjoline.com)