Tuesday 12 January 2010

A very Happy New Year to Molly





A somewhat late Happy New Year and apologies for a lack of hounds for 2010. But after the festive Christmas break I am back on track and my dogspotter nose is back in action.
So to kick start the year my friends i bring you the one and only Molly. Big round of applause please, this beautiful hound is definitely looking forward to a happier year. Molly has been rescued, praise to the new owners. Molly's previous life consisted of ill treatment that has turned her into a very timid and scared dog. My brother has been dogsitting her for a couple of weeks and he brought her on a trip to visit me. She was shaking like a leaf when she came in and took refuge under the table. I don't think I have ever seen a dog shake so much. But after a little chicken treat she began to relax and soon her tail began to wag again. Three cheers for Molly. Hip hip hooray.

No comments: